Looking for a good book?
There’s something incredible about living in a time where all of the knowledge of humanity is available at the press of a few buttons. Still, there’s something quite special about turning the pages, the smell and the beauty of having a library full of knowledge in your hands.
Here are a few good books on general metalsmithing that may come in handy for inspiration in your studio.
- The Complete Metalsmith– Tim McCreight
- Metals Technic: A Collection of Techniques for Metalsmiths,– Various Authors
- Jewelry Concepts and Technologies, Illustrated– Oppi Untracht
- Creative Stonesetting– John E. Cogswell
- The Encyclopedia of Jewelry-Making Techniques– Jinks MGrath